We are all about storytelling here at CTWF and that’s why we’ve created some vintage-inspired jewelry designs that are “not your grandma’s” diamond ring. The feedback we get a lot when people are reflecting on their precious family heirlooms is that the stone was set too high or the piece isn’t dainty enough. We’ve taken that feedback, mixed in a bit of vintage flare and created a few designs with milgrain and filigree as well as mixed metal pieces that will pay homage to your grandma’s aesthetic while also being the dream diamond ring you’ve always wanted.
Classic and wearable, here are our selections of vintage-inspired pieces that will transport you to a different place and time. Click on the product titles for more information and inspiration:
- Ada Engagement Ring - This vintage-inspired setting features a tapered 2.5mm shank with four claw prongs. This low-profile setting is comfortable, classic, and the ultimate in vintage beauty. Set her with any size or shape center stone to make her completely one-of-a-kind. Available in 14k or 18k yellow gold, white gold, rose gold or platinum, she’s an heirloom piece that’s both timeless and sparkly.
- Classic Namesake Signet Ring - This signet ring speaks for itself, bringing modern simplicity to a vintage-inspired look. Engrave her with a monogram to honor the original design intention or modernize the look with a phrase. She is stunning with either the classic polished or the antiqued brushed finish.
- Hexagon Diamond Studs - This classic adds a little milgrain texture with vintage flair to your everyday diamond stud earrings.These beauties are the perfect anchor to any ear stack and at almost half a carat, these studs are the ultimate in sparkle.
- Flax Ring - Featuring alternating rounds and marquise diamonds, wear this alone for a strong, simple statement or pair it with others to create a perfect set and build your story. This mixture of stones and milgrain takes us back in time, while remaining dainty and timeless. We love her in a bridal or everyday stack.
- Herringbone Chain - A timeless, stand alone piece inspired by times past, this chain is available in 14k yellow gold. There’s a reason that this necklace is a Consider fan favorite as it’s perfect for everyday layering. Also available as a Herringbone Bracelet.
- Iris Engagement Ring - This six-prong engagement ring setting has an organic, golden halo to outline the center stone. With your choice of a two-tone metal look such as a white gold head and yellow gold shank, this setting is an old-world twist on a modern halo.
- Large Round Heritage on 1mm Cable Chain - Consider this the family tree of charms. The Large Heritage Charm is the perfect addition to any chain - necklace or charm bracelet. Personalize it by adding engraving or a 1.5mm gemstone of your choice.
- Longspur Engagement Ring - The marquise brilliant cut center stone is paired with two pear gorgeous side stones. This ring is available in 14k or 18k yellow gold, white gold, rose gold, and platinum. The three stones of Longspur remind you to honor the past, cherish the now, and love them forever.