Consider the Wldflwrs is seeking friendly and enthusiastic team members. We are always accepting resumés for new team members. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resumé.
Position: Jewelry Sales Specialist
FLSA Classification: Full-time + benefits, Monday - Saturday
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Who We Are:
Consider the Wldflwrs is a local jewelry store based in Nashville, TN offering timeless jewelry and an exceptional shopping experience. Prioritizing hospitality and transparency in a warm, elegant environment, we specialize in selling lasting everyday wear, designing engagement rings and custom creations, and performing jewelry restoration and repair. An inviting oasis to find or create something sentimental, Consider the Wldflwrs helps clients share their story through timeless, meaningful jewelry that reveals the depths of their heart.
The Jewelry Sales Specialist will help assist with sales in our Nashville storefront. The ideal candidate will thrive in high pressure customer situations with grace and a calm demeanor. They will become knowledgeable in CTWF fine jewelry, Consider Bridal, and designer products. They will greet customers on arrival and assist customers with any questions they have while shopping. This entails assisting with helping the customer pick out the perfect piece for their occasion, helping with returns, refunds, and resolving common complaints and issues. With a serviced based mind set and always putting the customer first, the Jewelry Sales Specialist will embody the CTWF core values.
- Be knowledgeable in all facets of Consider the Wldflwrs to direct specific clients towards services that fit with their needs whether it be a meeting or educating them on services/products we do and don't do.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, text, email, DMs, chat to serve clients, answer questions and provide “wow” experiences both in the storefront and virtually. Respond to all messages in a timely manner.
- Understand and communicate the brand story as well as the mission to clients and keep the language consistent with the brand's overall messaging.
- Uphold visual merchandising standards, keeping the sales floor clean, organized and stocked at all times.
- Effectively communicate product knowledge through storytelling, while consistently staying up to speed with all new products.
- Assist clients in finding the perfect pieces in store while developing and maintaining organic relationships. Deepen the relationship with our customers in-store by assisting in creating a warm and inviting environment.
- Become familiar with CTWF fine jewelry, Consider Bridal, and designer products.
- Become well versed in jewelry terminology
- Keep detailed notes on all customers helped, such as sizing, birthdays, weddings and anniversaries and any products they may be interested in learning more about.
- Help operate and manage financial transactions on a daily basis. This includes checking out customers on our POS system, sending draft orders, and taking check/cash payments.
- Weekend availability (Saturday/Sunday) is required.
- Energetic, self-starter, people oriented and motivated
- Positive attitude and easily adaptable to change
- Highly driven and high attention to detail
- Works under pressure well with a sense of urgency and bias for action
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Drive, Shopify, Gorgias, and other related applications
- Have strong communication and writing skills
- Able to wear many hats and open to take on new tasks; team player with “no task is too small” attitude
- This is an in person, full-time position at our Nashville location.
- The position requires a car for transportation. You may be required to run errands on occasion depending on the needs of the store front.
- Sales experience is a must
- Experience in jewelry, fashion, buying or advertising is preferred
- Professional appearance is a requirement
- Must have the ability to read, write and do basic math
- GIA education is a plus
Please send your resume to email@example.com.