It’s time to get excited and inspired for spring but, is your wardrobe ready? As we look towards changing our closets over for the warmer weather here is some inspiration for what to invest in this season. While we do believe in being on trend, at Consider the Wldflwrs we also stand firmly behind timeless and classic pieces that will last year after year.
Here is our list of the top ten trends for spring 2020. In no particular order...
*click on product names for links to shop*
1. Piercings - The best way to springboard your style this season is to add another ear piercing. Take a peek at the layered look (pictured above) and get inspired to add another pair of earrings to your collection. This collected look is both on trend but is functional and practical for everyday wear.
2. Graphic tees - Sport your favorite band, give a nod to your favorite author with a clever quote, or hit up a vintage store for some nostalgia. Graphic tees are the perfect way to give your outfit some personality and what’s more comfortable than an oversized cotton tee?!
3. Layered Chains - We are partial to the Small Herringbone Chain paired with the Medallion Signet Necklace (pictured below). Not only is a layered look on trend for spring but personalization means that you can make a statement for a loved one, a mantra, or yourself!
4. Leather - The simple black dress staple is making its way back onto the scene this year - but this time - in leather! We are loving leather cigarette pants as seen below by Anine Bing. Adding the additional texture to your outfit really elevates the look and what is more chic than black leather?
5. Blazers - We love a good blazer to add layers to a look as well as for the functionality of cold restaurants and offices. Think plaid, linen, color, and texture. Gone are the days of “black goes with everything” - make a bold statement with an embroidered look or a funky pattern. Pair this with neutrals to balance the look.
6. Pave Huggies - Oversized blazers and graphic tees can take over a look so sticking to classic earrings is an investment worth making. Our favorites are the timeless Pave Huggies that come in rose and yellow gold. Don’t switch out your earrings with every outfit. Instead, layer your look and buy pieces you love that will last a lifetime.
7. Nail Art - ombre effects, thin lines, almond shapes, matte finishes, and two-toned tips are just a few ways that nail art is trending this spring. Why have one pop nail when you can have 10? We are loving the bold colors but are also really feeling the natural color palettes.
8. Tab Chain Bracelet - This 5mm solid gold chain is a statement. Add charms to symbolize all of life's most meaningful moments.
9. Pear Cluster - handcrafted and it shows, this ring (pictured below) is a showstopper without being overstated. In theme with the layered looks of earrings and necklaces, rings are no exception. The Pear Cluster is unique and the bold offset pear and round diamond band can be worn as a wedding band, as an everyday look, or used to celebrate a personal milestone.
10. Tone on Tone Neutrals - nude on cream on neutral please! We’re loving the soft and understated this spring. Creams, white, and light gray come together to create a chic and effortless look that can be worn to work or play.
We want to see what you are wearing this spring. Tag us on social media, ask questions, and pop in to our Nashville store. We would love to clean your jewelry, pour some bubbly, and see how these trends look on you!
As always, thanks for reading the journal friends.