The only thing we love more than weddings are anniversaries! CTWF wants to give you some inspiration for both jewelry and romantic date ideas to make your anniversary memorable. We’re serving up a little romance, classic ideas and a little sparkle.
Whether you say “I love you” with diamonds or a dreamy destination - just remember to let your partner know that they are loved and appreciated with either actions or words. In no particular order, here are some sentimental anniversary ideas and accompanying jewelry...
Click on any of the product titles for links to purchase and more details.
- A Favorites Day: Surprise your partner with all of their favorites. Whether it be takeout, a treat, wine, candle or bath, surprise them with all of the things that make them unique and happy. Similarly, our ID Plate Bracelet has a beautiful flash of gold and can also be personalized with engraving so that it is uniquely them.
- Plan a Trip! Nothing is more exciting than having travel plans on the horizon. Plan a trip for your partner and start counting down the days. We are inspired by the romantic night sky and our Midnight Band features 8 organically set diamonds in a simple 14k yellow gold, white gold, or rose gold band.
- Make it Personal. Perhaps find your vows and have them framed or placed in a bound book, digitalize that wedding video footage, or make a slideshow of favorite pictures from over the years. We love telling your love story through engraving and personalization and, for an anniversary, we suggest the Dog Tag charm as it is both beautiful and personal.
- Create an Event. Set up a home theater with popcorn and soda or a lovely wine and cheese tasting in your backyard. Getting creative and putting love in the details is a beautiful and meaningful thing - kind of like our Rectangle Cherished Necklace that can be engraved to forever celebrate your anniversary milestones.
- Add to Your Bridal Stack. Want to really wow her?! We love a surprise anniversary ring to add some meaning and sparkle to your bridal stack. Our favorite anniversary bands are the Double Petite Cluster and the Claw Cuff Ring to seriously update and upgrade her wedding ring stack.
- Say it With Gemstones. Did you know that each anniversary has a metal or gemstone associated with it? 1st Gold, 2nd Garnet 3rd Pearl 4th Topaz, 5th Sapphire and so on. See the full list here. We love adding color to your jewelry collection and our Pavé Birthstone Stacker is the perfect way to commemorate an anniversary with both diamonds and gemstones.
- Go with The Classics. Nothing says classic romance like the gift of chocolate, roses and fine wine. Classic jewelry also is a no-brainer and sure to be adored. The Diamond Sprinkle Studs Large are the perfect, classic addition to their jewelry collection.
- Reconnect with Your Bridal Party. Link up with all of your closest friends and family online or have them send in a special message, video or note to celebrate your anniversary. Gift the Long Link Chain as a reminder that your love connects you to each other and to loved ones. This necklace is also timeless and easy to wear.
- Enjoy Breakfast in Bed. Enjoy a relaxing morning and scroll our website to pick out something beautiful with a CTWF gift card. Choose exactly what your heart desires. You can be sure that whatever you choose is heirloom-worthy and can be cherished for generations to come.
- Recreate your first date. Recreate your proposal. Make the same food you ate on your first date or try and find that special dessert that you had when they popped the question. Get creative in recreating what made your “first” so special. For your full-circle moment, we love the Simple Circle necklace representing a steadfast and endless love.
Pin this or save it for later so you don’t forget these ideas and beautiful pieces when your anniversary rolls around. If you are shopping for a one-of-a-kind anniversary gift - we also do custom pieces. Read all about our online design process here. We would love to help you create something extra special.
We love to hear how you celebrate love and anniversaries, so leave us a comment below!