PICK A STYLE
- Half Round Bands are classic and traditional with a round edge.
- Flat Bands offer a more modern look with a square edge. Chic and timeless.
- Comfort Fit Bands are similar to our half round bands with a round edge and curve interior to create an extra level of comfort.
- Millimeter options: All styles are available in 2mm to 7mm widths. What fits his look? Sleek, slender and simple or more bold and brawny? So many options.
- Metal color options: Available in 14k yellow gold, white gold and rose gold
CHOOSE YOUR FINISH
- Polished - a classic, clean and timeless look with a shiny, mirror finish.
- Brushed - subtle and modern with a matte finish.
- Distressed - rustic and masculine. We love a distressed look for an active groom.
- Hammered + Polished - beautiful dimension and shine come together with this finish for the guy who wants to add a bit of edge to a classic look.
- Hammered + Brushed - we are loving the texture and rustic look of this combination.
- Hammered + Distressed - the ultimate in rugged, this finish is for the groom that gets his hands dirty.
We can add ring engraving to any metal band 2mm and wider. Choose from our font choices and engrave either the inside or outside of the band. Make it extra special by engraving a special message in your own handwriting. For engraving inspiration and details, click here.
ADD A GEMSTONE
Surprise him, commemorate a loved one or remind him of your love by adding a white diamond, gray diamond, black diamond, ruby or sapphire to his ring. Gemstones can be set inside the band as a secret just between you or on the outside of the band for a subtle, yet special touch of sparkle. Click here for gemstone details.
The style, width, color and finish options above are exclusively for our Consider Bridal millimeter width bands. To see more men’s wedding bands, including more unique textures, additional details and diamonds, click here. We recommend that you order your wedding bands at least 3 months prior to your big day. DM us on Instagram with any questions. We are here to make your heirloom-worthy wedding jewelry just right.