Graduation celebrations have been cancelled and postponed this year and most graduates will not be publicly celebrated. This doesn’t have to stop you from honoring this special accomplishment with a timeless, personalized, and sparkly gift! Our jewelry is designed to celebrate life’s milestones: weddings, anniversaries, and graduations are our specialty.
The 2020 graduates deserve something meaningful to commemorate this incredible achievement. Whether it’s high school, undergraduate, a masters or doctorate - they’ve worked hard and deserve to be celebrated.
If you are graduating, congrats!! We’re giving you permission to splurge on something special. Besides, our jewelry is for a lifetime - a cap and gown lasts just a few hours;)
Take a look at our favorite grad gifts for him and her and click on the product title for a link to each product:
1. Trace Namesake - the shape of this signet ring is vintage inspired with a tracing of pavé diamonds. Personalize the Trace Namesake with a letter, number or graphic - it’s your graduation story to tell. Offered in 14k yellow gold, white gold and rose gold.
2. Oval Heritage - This charm can be completely personalized for your graduate. Add initials with engraving, a meaningful date, or stones to tell a personal story. It’s so versatile and can be worn on a necklace or bracelet. The Oval Heritage charm is available in large and small sizes.
3. Rectangle Cherished Bracelet or Necklace - These are our favorite personalized pieces as the size of the engraving area is wide enough for a full name, date, or a special word. This dainty chain will layer really well with anything she’s currently wearing.
4. Weiss 38mm Standard Issue Field Watch - Leather and stainless steel combine to make this classic and handsome watch. Over 100 Swiss parts are hand-finished and assembled by master watchmaker Cameron Weiss at his studio in Los Angeles, California. Each timepiece is individually numbered and comes with a 2 year warranty. This is the perfect gift for that special male grad in your life.
5. Spark Namesake - this pavé capped signet ring speaks for itself. With exquisite sparkle, the Spark Namesake brings modern simplicity to a vintage inspired look. Offered in 14k yellow gold, white gold and rose gold.
6. Mini Rose Cut Birthstone Necklace - A bead chain and simple birthstone pendant. White Topaz, Sapphire, and Ruby are three of the 12 stones available. We love that each stone can represent qualities/traits of your graduate, school colors, sorority house colors, and more. Get creative and personal.
7. Narrow Inspiring - We love this price point for this ring and the endless options for personalization. Casual lettering against sterling silver or 14k gold creates the perfect combination. Simple and personal.
8. Mini Mini Letter Necklace - A thin, delicate chain with a single letter charm. We love that she’s slightly slanted to add a bit of interest. Three options of chain lengths mean that this Letter Necklace works well with any layering story.
9. Birthstone Stacker - Garnet, aquamarine, amethyst and more! The Birthstone Stacker Ring is the perfect personalized addition to a ring stack collection. Each birthstone has special qualities: persistence, strength, or courage just to name a few. Honor her special traits, graduation month, or birth month.
10. Classic Namesake - beauty comes in all forms - the simple flashing of gold is timeless and understated. The Classic Namesake can be customized with a letter, number or graphic and is offered in 14k yellow gold, white gold and rose gold.
11. Milestone Bangle - This 4mm bangle is a stunner. Classy and timeless, this bracelet will last a lifetime and serve as a daily reminder of an incredible accomplishment.
12. Pear Cluster - The sparkle on this ring is beyond. The Pear Cluster is a CTWF favorite with the bold offset pear and round diamonds. You worked so hard to get here. Maybe you can’t walk across the stage - but you can have a sparkly celebration around your finger!
13. Rectangle Heritage - This charm is our go-to pick for allll the customization options! Add engraving or a 1.5 mm stone for a truly personalized sentiment. This will become her everyday look as this charm is a subtle but meaningful way to commemorate your accomplishment. Our Cherished and Charmed Collection is designed to build your story with heart and round shaped charms too.
While 2020 has been truly challenging for grads - a special gift can take a story of tragedy and turn it into one of love, pride, and celebration. If ever there was a reason for sparkly, personalized, and commemorative jewelry - this is it.
Congratulations Class of 2020. You did it!