Thick Diamond Chase Band (Lab Grown)
- Metal Type: 14 Karat Gold
- Height of Band: 2mm
- Width at Top: 2.3mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.1mm
- Stone Type: Lab Grown Diamond
- Stone Details: Approx. F color VS clarity
- Carat Weight: Approx. 0.39cttw
For domestic orders under $100, the shipping option is:
USPS Priority Mail (Standard charge of $5)
For domestic orders between $100-$3500, the shipping options are: Free UPS Ground Shipping (Signature Required & Insured)
UPS 2 Day (Signature Required & Insured for $20)
UPS Next Day Saver (Signature Required & Insured for $50)
For domestic orders over $3500, the order is shipped:
FedEx Overnight (Signature Required & Insured for $50)
All orders are covered by CTWF insurance until signed for.
Pickup is also available for local Nashville customers. All pickup order customers will be notified via email when their order is ready.
For international shipping we offer DHL Express Worldwide. Delivery time may vary depending on location. Once the order has left the United States, we are no longer liable for the package. We are not responsible for the payment of any duty/import/taxes/customs charges that may incur by shipping to destinations outside of the United States. All international shipments are final sale.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
We use only high-quality solid gold and platinum to ensure that your jewelry wears well. We've put together a care guide so that you can keep that jewelry just as shiny and beautiful as when you first received it! Keep in mind that while Consider the Wldflwrs fine jewelry is created for everyday wear, it is also delicate and should be cared for accordingly. Follow these instructions to keep your jewelry in optimal condition:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities, including going to the gym! We recommend getting a pouch for your ring and attaching it to your keys or buying a chain so you can put your ring on a chain and tuck that into your shirt while you are working out or at work.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals including cleaning supplies, beauty products, chlorine, etc.
- Before bedtime, place your jewelry into a dish or lay it flat.
CTWF offers complimentary tightening of prongs and cleaning for life. We guarantee the structural integrity of all jewelry to be free of manufacturing defects. If you believe your piece has a defect, contact us within 24 hours of delivery. We offer a six month manufacturing warranty on all jewelry purchased at CTWF. Within this window, the customer is responsible for the payment of repairs outside of normal 'wear and tear'. Past the six months, we can offer repair services for your jewelry - just know that there may be a small fee for pieces that are well-loved. Please be mindful that it is important to add fine jewelry to a homeowners, renters or individual insurance policy; this will protect against loss, damage or theft of jewelry.
All made-to-order pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. All in-stock, ready-to-ship pieces can be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of in-store purchase or receiving your order. Items purchased on sale or with a discount code and international orders are final sale. Piercing and zapping appointments are also final sale.