You may have noticed a trend of thicker chains for the year of 2019. This Summer is all about mixing in a thicker bold chain to your necklace layer. We know chain styles can be a little overwhelming, but it's important for you to know what you've got so that you can layer without too much tangle! The key to a good necklace stack is to change up the chain. In the image above we have featured specific necklace designs with different types of chains. Linked below you will find each of these necklaces along with an assortment of new chains that are available for purchase separately so you can wear a solo chain or add your own pendants!
- Satelite Chain: 1.7mm beaded cable chain
- Name It Necklace with Curb Chain
- Imperial Disc Pendant Necklace
- Name it Necklace with Cable Chain
- Gold Dust Lariat: Bead Chain
- Herringbone Chain
- Medallion Signet Necklace
Some newer chains that you need to know about are our small collection of chains available by themselves.
- 1mm Cable Chain: Linked here.
- 2.5mm Rope Chain: Linked here.
- 3mm Curb Chain: Linked here.
- 3mm Figaro Chain: Linked here.
See how people are wearing it...