Position: Social Media Manager
FLSA Classification: In-Person Full-Time, Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
Reports to: Director of Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Location: Nashville, TN
Who We Are:
Consider the Wldflwrs is a family-owned fine jewelry store based in Nashville, TN. We take great pride in the craft of fine jewelry design, creation, restoration, and repair. Whether we are creating a bespoke engagement ring, restoring a family heirloom, or showcasing our vast collection, we put our customers’ needs first and strive to forge personalized relationships to create and maintain heirloom pieces for life. From everyday pieces to timeless heirlooms, we carry a variety of distinguished designers to appeal to all aesthetics and occasions.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing social media and marketing strategies for CTWF that build the brand’s presence across all relevant platforms and drive engagement. This role will work closely with the Director of Marketing and founders to consistently deliver the brand's messaging and story on various social media channels while creating engaging content that continues to build brand awareness and loyalty with our customers. S/he is a responsible, driven, organized, and creative individual who has a passion for digital media and fine jewelry while embodying the CTWF core values.
- Keep the CTWF growth, brand, and marketing goals at the top of mind while developing and driving integrated social marketing strategies and tactical plans across all platforms.
- Understand and conceptualize CTWF’s content pillars by creating diverse and effective messaging tailored to each unique audience.
- Ideate and execute social-first content for platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube on a daily basis.
- Assist in PR and strategic planning of influencer/micro-influencer marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain the social content calendar and publish workflow for all social platforms based on objectives and strategies set forth by the marketing team while remaining agile and capitalizing on trends.
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team to ensure all cross-functioning deliverables are coordinated alongside all key deadlines.
- Stay on top of social media trends, best practices, platform changes and developments to keep CTWF ahead of the curve.
- Act as one of the primary on-camera talents, sourcing other talent as needed to execute ideas.
- Act as the voice of the brand on each social platform. Proactively respond to DM’s and engage with CTWF’s online community while working with retail teams to support their marketing efforts.
- Meet with the Director of Marketing and Co-Founders weekly to review the marketing plan for the week.
- Compile and present weekly actionable reporting, highlighting the performances of social content, marketing campaigns, audience growth, and partnerships (and their sales attributions) for management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Energetic, self-starter, people-oriented and motivated.
- Positive attitude and adapts easily to change.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A keen eye for the look, feel and understanding of the CTWF brand vision and guidelines.
- Prior experience with content creation and strategy on Instagram, TikTok, and other social platforms, as well as a strong understanding of the ever-changing trends within each platform.
- A dynamic, driven, and agile person with a propensity to take action. You are known for rolling up your sleeves and jumping in one minute, then shifting gears to start strategizing the next.
- Happy to work with a range of timelines and pivot when things don’t go as planned.
- Have strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to wear many hats and take on new tasks; team player with a “no task too small” attitude.
The Social Media Manager should embody and follow the CTWF Core Values. They include:
- Integrity - The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
- Impeccable Quality - A high standard for our work in all facets of the business including but not limited to products, expert guidance, photography, website and storefront experiences.
- Teamwork - No gossip or negativity.
- Growth-Oriented - Seek self-improvement and work toward annual goals.
- Service-Based - Go above and beyond in a service whenever possible to make it simple and enjoyable for our customers to find their perfect piece, shop our website and receive their jewelry in a timely manner. Our customers’ satisfaction is the most important part of what we do.
This is an in-person, full-time position at our Nashville location(s). You will be required to lift, climb stairs, stand, crouch, bend, push/pull, walk, talk and travel.
Open to working nights & weekends for brand events when needed.
This position requires a car for transportation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
- 2-4 years of related experience with a strong understanding of social media.
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics and key analytic tools for all social media platforms.
- Experience with fashion and luxury brands preferred, but not required.
- Photography & Photoshop experience preferred, but not required.
*Salary based on experience.
Benefits Include 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, PTO.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org