Consider the Wldflwrs is seeking friendly and enthusiastic team members. We are currently hiring for the following roles:
Graphic Design Lead
Location: Local OR Remote
The role of the graphic design lead is to assist the marketing team with all graphic assets, copy, branding and socials. The ideal candidate is highly creative with extensive experience in graphic design. Copywriting skills are also a plus.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Create and design graphics for various digital media platforms including email, blog, social media, website and print graphics for retail and other projects.
- Work closely with creative director and chief marketing officer to execute digital vision for all marketing campaigns.
- Utilize CTWF brand book to assist in branding projects for product launches, new collections and other creative projects.
- Meet with creative director and chief marketing officer weekly to discuss graphic needs and content creation needs, executing deliverables and presenting new ideas.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with graphic design (+ copywriting).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or other related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Canva with a strong understanding of layout, typography and color.
- Skilled copywriter with understanding of brand voice, SEO and keywords.
- A highly creative individual with said creativity cohesive with CTWF branding.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent time management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent and curious eye for social, design and digital trends as well as a natural at discovering and executing projects using best practices.
- Seeking a long-term investment in the growing CTWF brand.
- Previous experience creating and managing paid social ads is a plus.
Location: Consider the Wldflwrs Flagship - 901 Woodland Street STE 102, Nashville, TN 37206
Assisting clients in finding the perfect pieces while developing and maintaining organic relationships.
Keeping detailed notes on all customers helped, such as sizing, birthdays, weddings and anniversaries and any products they may be interested in learning more about
Effectively communicating product knowledge through storytelling, while consistently staying up to speed with all new products
Upholding visual merchandising standards, keeping the sales floor clean, organized and stocked at all times
Answering the phone and text messages in a timely manner
- Provide support with in-store pickups and drop-offs
Deepen the relationship with our customers in-store by assisting in creating a warm and inviting environment
Understanding and communicating the brand story as well as the mission to clients and keeping language consistent with brand’s overall messaging
Highly personable with excellent communication skills - both written and oral
Detail-oriented and extremely organized
Ability to mulit-task as well as prioritize
Retail experience is required
Experience with shopify is a plus
Able to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
Applicants that do not meet the requirements listed above will not be considered.