weiss 38mm standard issue field watch - white dial
Consider the Wldflwrs is proud to carry Weiss Watch Company timepieces. The 38mm Standard Issue Field Watch contains a fully mechanical movement, Weiss's manually wound Caliber 1005, which is comprised of over 100 Swiss parts that are hand-finished and assembled by master watchmaker Cameron Weiss in Los Angeles, California. When Cameron is not at his work bench creating these fine timepieces, he is testing and developing each iteration of his work while diving deep into the kelp forests of the Pacific Ocean or climbing high into the snowy Sierra Nevadas with his dog in order to produce the world's finest field watch.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1005 mechanical movement, 7001 base, finished and assembled in Los Angeles, California from Swiss parts
- Functions: Manually wound, 21,600 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 6, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.6mm lug end to lug end, 9.7mm thickness from the highest point of the domed crystal
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Machined naval brass finished white with high visibility black numerals
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova paint
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: 20mm olive green, waterproof, lined Cordura canvas, and 18mm 316L stainless steel buckle
- Warranty: 2-Year Weiss Watch Company Warranty
If you wish to have your watch engraved please click here.
Due to the handmade nature of this timepiece, please allow 3-4 weeks for the product to be finished and shipped.