weiss 38mm automatic issue field watch - white dial
Consider the Wldflwrs is proud to carry Weiss Watch Company timepieces. This self-winding automatic timepiece is comprised of over 150 Swiss parts along with Weiss's in-house American made components. Each Weiss timepiece is hand-crafted by master watchmaker Cameron Weiss from start to finish in Los Angeles, California and is classically designed for everyday wear. When he is not at his work bench creating these fine timepieces, Cameron is testing and developing each iteration of his work while diving deep into the kelp forests of the Pacific Ocean or climbing high into the snowy Sierra Nevadas with his dog in order to produce the world's finest Field Watch.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2100 mechanical movement, Swiss Caliber 39 base
- Edition: Individually numbered
- Functions: Automatic/self-winding, 28,800 beats/hour, 65 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 9 with hacking feature, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown)
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Machined naval brass finished white with high visibility gray numerals
- Hands:Black oxide hands with white Super-Luminova paint
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: 20mm Cordura canvas strap with 18mm stainless steel buckle
- Warranty: 2-Year Weiss Watch Company Warranty
If you wish to have your watch engraved please click here.
Due to the handmade nature of this timepiece, there is a short lead time for the final assembly and testing of your timepiece. Orders placed today will ship early in December and are guaranteed to be received before the 25th of December.