FLSA Classification: Part-time, Saturdays 9am-5:15pm
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Who We Are:
Consider the Wldflwrs is a family-owned fine jewelry store based in Nashville, TN. We take great pride in the craft of fine jewelry design, creation, restoration, and repair. Whether we are creating a bespoke engagement ring, restoring a family heirloom, or showcasing our vast collection, we put our customers’ needs first and strive to forge personalized relationships to create and maintain heirloom pieces for life. From everyday pieces to timeless heirlooms, we carry a variety of distinguished designers to appeal to all aesthetics and occasions.
The Stylist will help assist with styling in our Nashville storefront. The ideal candidate will thrive in high pressure customer situations with grace and a calm demeanor. They will become knowledgeable in CTWF fine jewelry, Consider Bridal, designer products, as well as and Consider Luxury Piercing and Zapping offerings. They will greet customers on arrival and assist customers with any questions they have while shopping. This entails assisting with helping the customer pick out the perfect piece for their occasion, helping with returns, refunds, and resolving common complaints and issues. With a serviced based mind set and always putting the customer first, the Stylist will embody the CTWF core values.
- Be knowledgeable in all facets of Consider the Wldflwrs to direct specific clients towards services that fit with their needs whether it be a meeting or educating them on services/products we do and don't do.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, text, email, DMs, chat, Gorgias to serve customers, answer questions and provide “wow” experiences both in the storefront and virtually. Respond to all messages in a timely manner.
- Understand and communicate the brand story as well as the mission to clients and keep the language consistent with the brand's overall messaging.
- Uphold visual merchandising standards, keeping the sales floor clean, organized and stocked at all times.
- Effectively communicate product knowledge through storytelling, while consistently staying up to speed with all new products.
- Assist clients in finding the perfect pieces in store while developing and maintaining organic relationships. Deepen the relationship with our customers in-store by assisting in creating a warm and inviting environment.
- Become familiar with CTWF fine jewelry, Consider Bridal, designer products, as well as and Consider Luxury Piercing and Zapping offerings.
- Become well versed in jewelry terminology
- Keep detailed notes on all customers helped, such as sizing, birthdays, weddings and anniversaries and any products they may be interested in learning more about via Client Book.
- Send handwritten thank you notes to customers after purchasing.
- Notify the store manager of any inventory or merchandising issues by email including any inventory needs or sample errors.
- Help operate and manage financial transactions on a daily basis. This includes checking out customers on our POS system, sending draft orders, and taking check/cash payments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Energetic, self-starter, people oriented and motivated
- Positive attitude and easily adaptable to change
- Highly driven and high attention to detail
- Works under pressure well with a sense of urgency and bias for action
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Drive, Shopify, Client Book, and other related applications
- Have strong communication and writing skills
- Able to wear many hats and open to take on new tasks; team player with “no task is too small” attitude
The Stylist should embody and follow CTWF Core Values. They include:
- Integrity - The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- Impeccable Quality - A high standard for our work in all facets of the business including but not limited to products, expert guidance, photography, website and storefront experiences.
- Teamwork - No gossip or negativity.
- Growth Oriented - Should seek self-improvement and work towards annual goals.
- Serviced Based - We should go above and beyond in a service whenever possible to make it easy for our customers to find their perfect piece, shop our website and receive their jewelry in a timely manner. Our customers’ satisfaction is the most important part of what we do.
This is an in person, part-time position at our Nashville location.
The position requires a car for transportation. You may be required to run errands on occasion depending on the needs of the store front.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in jewelry, sales, fashion, buying or advertising is preferred
- Professional appearance is a requirement
- Must have the ability to read, write and do basic math
- GIA education is a plus
*Hourly rate based on experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org