Consider the Wldflwrs is a fine jewelry boutique located in Nashville, Tennessee with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our mission is to bring joy to our customers whether they are shopping for a once-in-a-lifetime bridal piece or if they are regular customers looking for a cleaning or gift for a friend. We are currently seeking a friendly, organized and experienced sales associate to work with our in-store customers to create a memory of a lifetime at Consider the Wldflwrs.
Requirements: Consider the Wldflwrs sales associates represent the brand and must understand that customer service is the MOST important thing.
- must have retail experience
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- must be a problem solver, self-motivated, punctual and able to multi task
- must be friendly :)
- determining each customer’s unique needs and offering suggestions or alterations when needed
- operating the POS system
- fielding repairs and special orders
- assisting manager with receiving, pricing, displays, cleaning and maintaining inventory throughout the store.
- assisting with daily operations
- studying all designers work as well as merchandise for a thorough understanding of the product
PT position 25-30 hours a week. Compensation based on experience.
If you’d like to be a part of our team please email a resumé along with a brief cover letter to email@example.com with subject line Sales Associate.