Consider the Wldflwrs is a fine jewelry boutique located in the fast-growing city of Nashville, TN. We are making memorable experiences with our customers by creating a shopping atmosphere that is unforgettable. With our superior customer service, competitive pricing and unique section of engagement rings and wedding bands we lift the veil of traditional bridal jewelry shopping and provide a unique experience for our customers. We are currently seeking a part-time entry-level digital marketing person.
The ideal person is 2-5 years out of school, with a degree in marketing, communications, business or related field. This person will be in immediately be in charge of all social media strategy, email campaigns and the creation and execution of a general marketing calendar. Other main responsibilities will be the development and execution of marketing communications plans with a focus on content creation and activation in digital marketing channels. This individual will show a strong interest in content creation and will maintain a strong understanding of the latest trends in emerging media and digital channels to promote Consider the Wldflwrs products in different segments.
Will work remotely, but must be in Nashville as occasional store visits are mandatory.
- Autonomy, very reliable and responsible work ethic
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office
- Excellent written communication
- Good initiative and self-drive
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Great organizational skills
- Previous experience with social media ads, content and strategy
- Expert at Klayvio or similar CRM
- General understanding of SEO
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience is a plus
- Lead content creation efforts mainly in digital medium but also occasionally in traditional medium
- Creating story-lines and messaging across products and key initiatives that ladder up to the overall Consider the Wldflwrs brand positioning and value proposition
- Participate in the development of multi-channel marketing and communications strategies and plans to support our business, with a focus on digital
- Other projects as assigned
Job Type: Part-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location in Nashville; remote
Hours per week: